Practice facilities and equipment have been extensively modernised, and we can now offer a broad range of investigative and surgical options which were not available a few years ago. We are, however, happy to refer cases to specialist centres if necessary.
We are happy to be able to offer clients:-
- Open surgeries (drop in and take your turn) or the option of appointments
- Parking within Turnpark or nearby car parks
- Out of hours service/in patient care based at the surgery
- In house blood screening and haematology
- Home visits
- Virus testing for cats
- Premate testing for bitches
- Ultrasound scanning, both diagnostic and bitch/feline pregnancy testing
- Nurse appointments for minor procedures or second vaccines
- Weight reduction program
- Wide range of surgical and orthopaedic options - we refer very few surgical cases elsewhere!
- Radiography, both in house and mobile machine for horses limbs
- Digital x-ray development
- Modern anaesthetics and monitoring.
- Pre-anaesthetic blood testing and health screening for older pets
- Advanced, modern dentistry, including rabbits and small pets
- We are happy to treat and neuter ferrets
- DEFRA LVI vet for small animal and bird exports, and the Pet Passport scheme
- We can arrange transport of your pet to the surgery if required
- Private cremations (Forget-me-Not Pet Crematorium) for pets. Horses can be cremated by the Pets Crematorium (number supplied on request)
- Wide range of specialist diets
- Consultations with the vet of your choice (provided on duty!
- BVA Hip Dysplasia X-rays
- Exotic pets
We also offer acupuncture consultations for both small and large animals.
COMING SOON - Cat friendly quiet waiting room - see NEWS page!
Geldings and Minor Surgical Proceedures
We also have a good relationship with several of the specialist equine practices in the area and refer complex cases for detailed investigaions or internal surgery.
We are happy to treat all of the usual farm species, and have DEFRA vet for required testing. Accounts available by prior arrangement.